What we love about Chebe’s product:
- All of their products are grain, corn, and nut free!!! Tapioca starch is their main ingredient and this makes the baked good crispy on the outside and moist and light on the inside (not dense like a lot of gf products!!!).
- Chebe sells six dry mixes and on their website they have a resource page with even more recipes for each mix. (Although, we received printed material that had even more variations than what is posted on the Chebe website…. So we hope they update that!)
- Now they are selling frozen dough products. When we did our event, the number one question asked was “do they sell them already made?”. So yes, you still have to put it in the oven but no mixing required!
- Their dry mix products are incredibly easy to make and the taste and texture is amazing! You literally just pour it into the bowl add a few extra ingredients, form it and pop it into the oven!
- Last but not least, their products are also very inexpensive, especially when considering the high quality ingredients, results, and taste!
We were really surprised and excited about their cinnamon roll mix. The mix does not require yeast so it doesn’t take a long time to make. Jessika put a delicious and healthy twist on the recipe they have on their box, which will be the subject of our next blog. Be sure to check Chebe’s GF bread products at your nearest store and let us know what you think of them, we always love feedback!